PLT 4.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Dabru,I think you were being a little conservative, starting at...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Dabru,

I think you were being a little conservative, starting at 11c. Considering yesterday's close was 12c, I think it's fair to start from 10c.

On the buy side there's 27 bids for 1.9M shares between 10c-13.5c.

On the sell side (although many sellers don't have their considerably large hands on the table), there's a total of 14 bids at 0.44M between 14c - 53c (10 bids at 0.267M between 14c - 18c).

If only all the cards were on the table!

Also, whilst the SP closed at 14c (17% increase), the last few were small nuisance bids, so let's say 13.5c (12.5% increase) with real money. A very nice increase on a day when the All Ords were 1.2% down.

So, there are definite signs of interest building, obviously there's a lot of anticipation of the next news release ... imminent? (we've actually being saying that for the past month or longer, but anyway)

Cheers.

p.s. Lemas, thanks for the reply ... very encouraging to hear that you got your reply, things are still on track (even if slowly). Your spin on yesterday's cross trade was great, totally agree. Also, good on you for topping up another 60% so cheaply ... pay-day might kick-off soon ...

p.p.s. nice one Cooma, the Whitsundays on your boat no less ... gee, nice place to manage your investments from ... obviously doing it tough

p.p.p.s. AngusMcFangledang, what an amazing name (as mentioned by Anoir) ... is that one of the more obscure Scottish clans?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.