PLT 5.76% 65.5¢ plenti group limited

Hi all,I must apologise ... I take full responsibility for...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi all,

I must apologise ... I take full responsibility for today's shocking SP, the total dumping down to 10c was directly related to me actually finally being able to buy some at 11.5c !!!

Thanks for the sentiments from those who said they were glad for me picking some up, but no thanks to Mr. Market ... grrrrr

It's good to see so many keeping their sense of humour. I suppose it's all you can do when the SP goes from bad to ridiculous. Do I have to sell every share I have in every other company?! Actually, I couldn't do that ... there are a couple of 'sleepers' that can potentially multi-multi-bag as much as Polartechnics can, when they finally get up off the canvas again (e.g CFU).

In terms of announcements / news / anything that can possibly turn this situation around, a user from another site ('Cooma', that I've had a lot of conversations with, and who knows his stuff) posted the following this afternoon:-

>>>

"The company is ok but the seller/sellers are certainly not.
    I believe a bullish newsletter is not far off."

<<<

Let's hope he's right. I'm running out of dud shares to sell for more PLT, and my pockets are no longer deep enough.

I can't believe the convertible notes holders are getting so desperate ... 10c today ... are they really going to sell down to 9.5c (cost price) and below?

Come on Polartechnics, please, some news, anything?!!!

Cheers all ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.835K 14.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10685 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.