SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

announcement ..exclusive uk deal mou, page-26

1. 11 Posts.
    Before I comment, I want to say I have been a supporter of MOT and have/had high hopes but I have one concern.....

Has anyone other than myself looked up EDUCATE LTD. They are a teacher recruitment/employment agency. What knowledge/skills do they have to present this package. The head honcho of Educate states on his website that he is an ex Chemistry Teacher, not the best background to sell/promote this concept, would have been happier if his background was an education admin officer at least he could say he speaks from experience.

Just wild thinking but lets face it this announcement could have said that they have onboard a prominent Local Government Sanatation Engineer to promote the product to local governments... but infact someone from the office has asked the local sewerage muckraker down at the treatment plant he likes it.

At the end of the day $$$$$ and signed contracts will make this Shareprice rise and gain support from investors not obscure wind and smoke announcements with no substance in them

I hope I am wrong and that there is more than one company called Educate Ltd.

Check it out for yourself the website is www.educatejobs.co.uk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.38K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4747129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.