PEK 4.76% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Hi Debono,Yes, I heard the crew in Tanzania were out of action,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Hi Debono,

Yes, I heard the crew in Tanzania were out of action, hopefully they can bounce back soon, there should be a busy program from here forward.

TwinTurboCelica, I spoke to Mark Maine earlier in the week and he was of the impression that the majorty of the recent movement and volume was just churn engineered by day traders. He speculated that although there had been some parties genuinely accumulating, they did not materially influence the recent run. I've been holding 1.4m of these since 11c, which probably describes my sentiment on the stock, however I think it's going to be a choppy plaything for the weeks preceeding the hardrock results.

It's very encouraging to see the initial alluvial grades matching and slightly exceeding ARU (as TTC mentioned earlier).It will be interesting watching the hardrock grades come through, they would need to be pretty impressive to justify the additional extraction costs relative to extracting from the less consolidated alluvial zone.

I can't post a chart right now (having trouble with my EzyCharts subscription), but it looks solid at the bottom of the trend channel at the 20c and 20.5c level, they seem like good places to scalp additional stock.

With Greens/Labor having formed their socially illegitimate government, you would have to think some shareholders of ARU would be looking to swap out of the Thorium/Uranium-rich Nolans deposit. Ngualla is an alternative, albeit at a far earlier stage of development and a $30m market capitalisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $11.4K 55.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 167499 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 5886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.