AAM 1.67% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

Well said. As I have said previously Stone have acquired a...

1. 55 Posts.
    Well said. As I have said previously Stone have acquired a listed entity at a very low cost. If Stone end up taking their full holding it will roughly equate to 60%, with the current shareholding of about 200M shares Stone should have about 300M shares so 500M on issue. Important aspect here is that the company will then be debt free and with some cash to explore the more promising project areas ( norther tenements and Alpha extensions ). I have been told that the STONE Geos are very competent so hopefully high confidence in the findngs.

Tha assets of the company will no longer be distressed and more realistic values forthcoming. This will largley be dependant on exploration success so the next 2 to 3 years will be more than interesting. Stone may well have other interests but I think they will want to make a success of the A1 ground and infrastructure they will own the majority in. Early days ( I think they were due to transfer funds today ) but at last a little promise in the A1 future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $29.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $27.35K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 231664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.