AAM 1.67% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

I may sound like the AAM grinch asf but its with good reason....

1. 667 Posts.
    I may sound like the AAM grinch asf but its with good reason. I've been in this stock for over 2 years now and watched it be talked up for its great prospects and potential from a placement at 13c all the way up to 44c a share.

Production timeframes push out a little bit, price drops to 30c, plant starts producing a lot less then hoped, 15c share price, the muppet running the show don't tell us they are actually accruing debts to Watpac and when we find out, 4c share price.

Now they may have pushed John Williams out the door and blamed him for this, but the fact is the current board was riding along next time him all the way and have been providing the same crappy communications since he left as well. Some companies on the asx provide weekly or monthly updates, we hear from AAM quarterly.

Now Stone could be the messiah we needed by wiping out the debt the incompetent board build up over a year+ of being a producer, but majority of this board will remain. As someone said here a while ago, they even changed the name of some tennements to confuse shareholders into thinking the new geology work done had somehow produced differing results.

I really do hope Stone turn this around but basically my holding is just there because it would be pointless to sell it anyway, not because i think they have a shot at turning it around. Also with the dilution of Stone's 60% share holding, it means the holders from 1-2 years ago have almost zero chance of getting back their money as it will be almost impossible to achieve a 20c share price in even the medium term.

Hopefully Stone make a go of it, but in my opinion the best chance they have is if they managed to trip over a car sized nugget, because to date noone else has found economical gold on AAM's land and thats with a gold price of $1,600US+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $27.35K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 231664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.