GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

re: takeover talk The truth of the matter is that GRD is hugely...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    re: takeover talk The truth of the matter is that GRD is hugely undervalued. Once financial closure is completed for the Lanchashire Renewable Plant then the GRL business will have a tangible value and the market will attribute a monetry value for this part of the business to the share price. At the moment there is nothing factored in the share price for the GRL business when the business & technology has been in the making over many years with alot of time, energy and money having been plowed into it. This will be finally recognised once we can see the financial benefits that will come to the company upon financial closure.

You can't tell me that the Minproc business with it's large order book (and likely to substantially grow during 2007) and large skilled workforce is not a valuable asset. I don't believe that $2.20 properly attributes fair value to even the Minproc arm let alone GRL. Don't forget the Minproc arm will even make money building the Global Renewable Plants.

What about Bovis (Lend Lease) who have been brought into the Lanchashire Project? One might speculate that Lend Lease might make a tilt at GRD if they wanted full exposure to the GRL business. The Minproc arm would probably also be very attractive to them.

All in all I think GRD will have an interesting 2007 with plenty of possible suitors - but more importantly the business will continue to grow and Global Renewables type businesses will be the "in" stock during 2007 and beyond due to environmental concerns.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling thinking about it's huge potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.