CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

Furthermore to the previous....If the Government was at fault...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Furthermore to the previous....

If the Government was at fault allowing the State Agreement of Rhodes Ridge to lapse, how much $$$ has RIO already spent on exploration? IMO the Government could be up for a massive Sovereign Risk element in respect to compensation back to RIO!

This Government document refers specifically to Mining of Reserves (Conservation; National Parks; and Class "A" reserves).

BILL 2004

"Hon SIMON O’BRIEN: What is meant by the reference to “sovereign risk issue”?"

Take a read of PDF page 25 (session 1 - page 8). The sovereign risk issue applies to any granted Exploration Licence. For example, the government is happy to grant you the EL for exploration, you can spend millions of dollars on exploration then at the end of the day, the Government doesn't grant you a Mining Lease! The Government is then liable for a compensation payment!

I'm sure the same will apply to Rhodes Ridge, the Government will have to pay RIO massive compensation! if (and I damn hope) CAZ is granted rights to Rhodes Ridge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.