SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

re: announcement great Actually, Dan, I've been doing a bit of...

1. 4,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    re: announcement great Actually, Dan, I've been doing a bit of research, and on the Eastern Platinum Ltd website, you'll find that Mareesburg (the Eastplat 'half' of the Everest North/Mareesburg deal) is actually a 2m ounce deposit in its own right! What's more, there's this:

"...Mareesburg's feasibility study is underway and limited production is slated for 2006..."

Let's say SLV comes up with a million ounces of its own (we already have 800,000, so that's not too much of a stretch). That's a combined 3m ounce resource. And just think of the synergies in terms of lowering the cost of production!

What's more, it would seem Eastplats are already well-advanced at Mareesburg. You mentioned in an earlier post a two-year time frame...yet clearly, things are moving much faster than that.

It's frustrating not knowing details of the terms and conditions of the Pool and Share Agreement. I suppose they are evolving even as I write this. But meanwhile how consoling to ponder the 'in-ground' value of those known 800,000 ounces of PGMs at Everest North.

800,000 x US$1,100 = US$880m

Convert that to Australian dollars and divide by the number of shares on issue (106m) and you'll perhaps appreciate my enthusiasm for Everest North.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.