TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Well guys/girls, how I see it. The last 9 trading days has some...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Well guys/girls, how I see it.

The last 9 trading days has some 158million shares change hands as buys/sells, as trades or whatever.
    The low has been $0.52 and we got to a high of $0.905 in this time.
    The average buy/sell price comes to around $0.69 with my calcs +/- a cent. Today we finished on $0.71.

Last top 20 list shows they hold 128million shares of the 272million on the registry. That leaves around 145million for the rest of us.

So shows me lots of churning going on. Lots of day traders trying to make a buck (aren’t we all though) because there are 13million shares more than what is available outside of the top 20 holders that have been sold/bought. Churning/Trading obvious.

These top 20 holders are sitting on HUGE gains already and they hold 47% of the shares. Have not seen them offloading for their nice profits as yet.
    Maybe they are seeing the Bigger picture. Seeing that the current gains are nothing compared to what may come??
    Just a thought….

Was tempted to take some profits last few days but did not. (Maybe would have been a good idea now – hindsight!!) But I too am hearing the “Do not sell” voice in my head that I have heard once to many times in the past. (BOW being my best “kicking myself” stock.)

TON went down today. It may keep going down the rest of the week (from its high). But I ask myself, where is TON going to be by Christmas time.
    In the last BRR it was stated that the TON team was hoping to have JORC by 4Q this year (6 months away). They are to own 100%. They have lots of resource. Grades will be available soonish too and fingers crossed they are “nice”.
    Love to see the share price/market cap by then.

Seems like heaps on here are sweating the day to day movements. But the way I see it, the last few days of ups and downs will (or may) become insignificant long term. But again, who knows?

So if you are long term then nothing to worry about. If you are a trader though then yes I understand your angst. Each has their own agenda in this game.

Anyway, just my thoughts and my first post on TON forum, apologies for my ramblings on…..I have a habit of doing that.

Disclosure: Bought in at $0.385 so willing to see this through.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.102K 110.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42634 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.