VMS 5.56% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

announcement incoming maybe, page-176

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    The whole market is down mate. A perfect example here of something that should be mooning is CHN or DEG.

CHN got the approvals to drill what Alex Dorsch believes, is the most compelling drill target on the planet, as well they have a new MRE about to drop any second and their SP is down nearly 30% over the last 3 months and down from the announcement that landed 3 weeks ago.
    DEG just added an extra 25% to their resource as well as upped there resource into the confirmed to 85% for memory and they are down from that announcement just over a week ago and are also down 26% over the last 3 months.

I could pull more than half my 13 spec stocks and the result would be the same atm.

In all honesty my RE play is doing ok atm and that is about it over the last 3 months, so I’ll take the 5% down over 3 months, especially considering today we were down that 5%, I really believe the market is in free fall and we haven’t seen the worst of it yet, our bonus is we have drilling happening at what could be the next Julimar, and even in a depressed market we will moon, even though we only hold 30% of it.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.60K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4571712 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.