VMS 6.25% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

announcement incoming maybe, page-90

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    To clarify, this includes the budget they had already reserved to satisfy the conditions of the JV with VMS.

Also interesting to note:

Look who has arrived "early" into the T20 VMS Shareholders, currently sitting quietly at a "modest" 0.23%
    (SS: accumulation Kings of the Planet, LOL)

Refer also: their network of clients, with sample transactions behind the scenes of our JV partners at Chalice recently:
    LINK: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-becoming-a-substantial-holder.6758860/

Note: If you're short on time, just Skip the first 3 pages. Go straight to Page 1 of the Table... which may be enough to blow your mind with some of those big names... or at least see how they buy and sell to "themselves" through their own sub-accounts... which may sound suspicious, but is actually as legal as any company selling anything to any of its subsidiaries.

Obviously, by accumulating low, and re-selling to their clients, they can stay under the radar, or come and go from the top shareholders (as they often do at Chalice). They can also sell small bundles to their subsidiaries at lower prices, which consequently stops out fledgling traders and spooks newbies into selling too cheaply... but that's just my own observations.

DYOR & Join your own dots.

Either way, the patterns of bot attacks, shorting and half-pip trades to and from the (currently named) chi-x are starting to get quite interesting. But that's a topic for another thread.

Suffice to see that Chalice are still fully committed to funding the JV.

So with all the rain that's hitting the SW this week, if Chalice do happen to get pushed out early (again), I'll be supporting an extension, if needed. I know a lot of folks have been genuinely worried or deliberately down-ramping about "giving away" 70%.
    But either way, I think that's utter rubbish.

When you find a potential race winner in your paddock, you put the best rider on it.
    And that's Chalice.

GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4370/4370155-e50903b352f5ef09f42fd4bd0efa0613.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $58.55K 3.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 699045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.