CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Coretrack said they needed to make some modifications to the...

1. 80 Posts.
    Coretrack said they needed to make some modifications to the CLRS which were apparently minor, but we haven't heard much about it since.

Coretrack did say it was successful in regards to the CLRS not interfering with the drilling that Woodside did.

I believe Coretrack find it difficult to get companies to test the CLRS due to the risk that the CLRS may interfere with their drilling operations. The risk that Coretrack has said doesn't exist, but what's the point of the drilling company using the CLRS unless it really wants to use the technology. That's where the stalemate would be, other than possibly Coretrack not even implementing the modifications to the CLRS that need to be applied. Which would be another reason why the CLRS inventor is peeved and wants to hold a general meeting against the direction of the Coretrack board.

Remember, the CLRS was all that coretrack originally had. It's definitely the elephant in the room. I'm sure there is many long term holders of this stock who bought in purely for the CLRS; they've only stayed owners due to the GT3000. Well that's what has happened to me and a few people I know anyway.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.