NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

David,A appraisal well has been budgeted for and with most...

1. 971 Posts.
    David,

A appraisal well has been budgeted for and with most things, it is about getting in line for the right rig. Of course the rig has to be to spec., for the purpose that it is to be used for. Unfortunately it has to be accessed, ordered and then wait for it to be available and moved to location.

Cau Lo is a great example of scheduled V's expected time of contract/spud and actual time on site. As we are all aware the Cau Lo spud bears no resemblance to these two measures.

I understand that NEN has a firm and good relationship with ENI and Kris, also with the new knowledge of Cau Lo I assume that ENI will remain the operator. With this newly learned knowledge of Cau Lo, it will be a smoother process and less time for the appraisal well.

As far as an announcement goes I think it will be a push to get anything prior to Christmas. Also I would expect the rig crew will be gone from the rig for Christmas over the weekend or Monday at the latest.

For me, I would ratehr wait a bit longer and get the best announcement we can rather than have a rushed announcement out prior to Christmas. As has been said before it will not change the resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.