VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

announcement is due, page-6

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    "Brad ... I can't see much point in hassling GGP for something to be done ... IMO it's too late ... they are dealing with bigger things at the Permian Basin ... can't see why they would want to waste more time at FP"

interesting comment - Silverwood was officially written off by Verus but not FP. There is no doubt more to come on FP this year imo.

I would imagine GGP would be more inclined (not less) to drill FP now that the Permian Basin deal is bedded down. The reasons for acquiring this lease is to provide balance with their high-impact plays (e.g. FP) which are of greater risk but potentially better reward.

Just because they did not get a commercial flow from FP#1 does not mean they don't want to drill FP#2. The big question is when. Make no mistake there is a big upside for both GGP and Vil on success here. If Verus is smart then they may just be waiting for Sidi to kick their share price along enough so they can do a raising for FP#2 at minimal dilution and keep the entire 72% interest rather than farm out a portion.

From the 28th January investor presentation (p.10) I would expect to know by the end of April as to the location and timelines for FP#2.

"This will enable determination of potential and further drilling well locations ? 3 months"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.