FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

"There are too many people sitting on too many profits!...

1. 51 Posts.
    "There are too many people sitting on too many profits! (Remember this was 20 cents in december)"

Yeah, no one who bought at 20 cents has sold a thing. Downramp.

"The Ann is too ambiguous. They are paying 250m (Thats a quarter of a BILLION) for a non-JORC compliant resource...? are you kidding me??"

Downramp. I agree the announcement was long winded. But look at the fine print on pages 5 & 6. Red tape takes more than a couple weeks to organise. The ambiguous nature of the announcement is precisely because of this process time. If you think these private equity firms, like GEM, would happily hand over tens of Millions of cash for something they actually know is worthless; then I'm bewildered in your logic.

"Also a MASSIVE dilution coming with a cap raising"

6 BILLION tons of Potash (among the other resources) requires more than $60 million of capital to get moving... PotashCorp turned down a $32 billion BHP offer of $130/share for a Potash resource, PotashCorp thought was worth $180/share as a prerequisite to negotiation. Compare the two sizes of the mines, market cap and the QUALITY of the potash. It's really a case of doing the maths and waiting on JORC to get onboard.

"IMO this will close ugly today... very ugly (sub $2)"

I'm glad you have a crystal ball "Wise One"; but considering you have no position in this stock at present I can conclude you really have a buy order in at $1.80. How about more balance, and less blatant scaremongering!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.