BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

ppl were also cursing BUB during ipo early periods saying goat...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    ppl were also cursing BUB during ipo early periods saying goat milk would flop no demand etc and here we are now sitting at 400m mc, have multi distribution channels, IP, range of products (and vitamin) and soon facility in China. Asian countries need quality products from us.

As for the trend, dont look far just see Lithium sector the darlin PLS (was in tears when lith market collapsed, ajm went goneski) and Tesla (near goneski at one stage) but they made turnaround with business strategies. I recalled Elon had ball of steels putting his life saving and had built the plant in china when nobody wanted to go there. Now PLS hit 2B mc and Tesla making its debut tonight to S&P500 with 500B++ mc. Aust super invested heavily in SYR (look at the chart yourself, not for faint heart). These are amazing stories despite loathed from people and naysayers and at the end of the day, Mr market is looking forward and BUB appears to build that path to grow and thats why I am here to join after reading their business plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $511.6K 3.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 941440 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 167224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.