BUB 3.85% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Just a point on the birth rates, recent predictions are that the...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Just a point on the birth rates, recent predictions are that the birth rates in China and the US are dropping due to covid as the populations are making the conscious decision to wait on starting a new family until financial conditions improve. The areas where the birth rates are increasing are countries like India and Indonesia where access to medical facilities was limited during covid. So its pretty clear which regions will have the growing customer base, I hope the bubs management are looking into options there.

In terms of China the major catalyst (and this is greater for A2M than BUB) is that there is an expectation of a change in Chinese regulations to encourage more births as their birth rate is heading toward a critical level. Given the political environment at the moment I don't like BUB chances of getting the SAMR anytime soon, would obviously be massive if they did.

One of the upsides I see for bubs is their product in terms of being an ideal replacement for the infants which have trouble digesting cow's milk based formulas. As more research is released its changing young families lives' in terms of their baby sleeping as they find it hard to digest and causes them pain. So rather than colic formulas those same people are realising that switching their infant formula is all thats required. Sadly these digestion problems are increasing as modern mothers are more likely to be messing with their own diets subsequently passing problems on to the infants. IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $263.1K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2095802 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 315184 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.