NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

Hi goggo, been away for a bit so sorry about the late response....

1. 139 Posts.
    Hi goggo, been away for a bit so sorry about the late response. Ian McCualey was one of the main people who started yarrabee coal which became part of felix. I think he was a mine manager at callide mine in the early eightys and there is no files on him when it comes to coal. He has some people around him (his son is one) who have a lot of coal and mining knowledge and especially pci. Just reading the seam thickness and the depths which give the coal seam angle it seems to me to be the same type of seam as foxleigh, jellinbah plains and possibly some parts of yarrabee. One seems to end and across the flat a bit another starts. Wouldn't be surprised if some of this management didn't already know or at least suspect all about this from feasibility studies 20 years or more ago.

I Think that they will mine it (for at least 2 years in full production)as that is where the easy money will come down the track (earnings and share price) and the expertise of Ian McC and his mates unless Anglo decide to offer a huge amount. But I think that management want the share price to be as high as possible in 2 or 3 years so that probably means mining it. The share price should be better for us all I guess if they can mine 2 to 3 million tonne a year which won't be too hard and they are probably working on rail, port allocation already. It will just have to be approved in parliament, if it's not already. The rail is getting better by the month and allocations are getting increased. For me this is basicly monkey see monkey do. Good enough for the management team to be in on it so good enough for me.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.