NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

announcement issued 35 mt pci grade coal, page-27

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    G'day lke501 - Thanks for your most informative post re NGF's Middlemount coal deposit. It gives me great confidence to "hang on in" there with NGF, especially as their PCI coal tenement sits right alonside some of the "giants" of the coal industry. Whilst a "big" offer from someone like Anglo might spur the SP along, I agree with you that NGF should develop their coal project "inhouse", rather than offload it to a major, so as to generate maximum shareholder benefit. Paddington should be generating a fair bit of cash over the next twelve months so funding of the coal development shouldn't be an issue.

The management and technical team have quite a bit of "skin in the game", and this along with their extensive coal/gold experience and expertise will stand NGF in good stead as we go forward. The Mine Plan for Paddington is a good example of how thoroughly NGF's management prepare for the future (unlike the "hit and miss" approach of some of the recently failed junior miners).

Buyers seem to be returning over the last couple of trading days which might be a good sign that the SP is returning to "fair value". All the best.

Goggo
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.