CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

announcement - just out, page-10

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Posty,

You're not suggesting the Spin Cycle are you? %)

It's good to see that finally CTP is issuing a non price sensitive, drilling ,update on a current well that gives us the guts of the drilling information which was lacking previously in the daily drilling Chart. Well done CTP...that's more like it.

I would rather see a meaningful update once a week than a far less meaningful daily chart.It's almost enough to tempt me back in to a position.

The only aspect that left me and a few other scratching our heads was the increased COS purportedly due to the JW1 "Live Oil" shows.

It would be useful for CTP to release the JW1 analysis to qualify that increased COS basis.It could make the market take a bit more notice and increase the chance of a succesful raising...even on a "Try before you buy" basis.

It might restore some market confidence in knowing the facts about the JW1 data ...if indeed there is a definative live oil show at JW1 then it might just help to put to bed thoughts of a JW1 being a complete duster or just a residual oil hole.The permeabilty figure needs to be fully assessed and reported...they could probably take a pressure reading at the Xmas tree head now to see if there has been a build up..maybe they have done this??

So that is one thumb up for CTP from me for the update tonight...positive move, which I hope means they are on the path to fulfilling their loyal shareholders need for concise and factual information.

A commercial oil find in the Amadeus ( tight as it may be) will make CTP as company...just keep drilling for oil in my opinion and keep a close eye on the drilling crew.. on site and not from the office in WA.

Enough for now and Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended .. it's your money invest/trade how you like but do your own research to derisk losses...at least you will have only yourself to blame if you lose and you will feel better about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.