APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Foulthrow I will be hoping hard that the difference is just a...

1. 185 Posts.
    Hi Foulthrow
    I will be hoping hard that the difference is just a "second' lol. After 17 yrs, i think its quite acceptable that I make my first post, thats just a tinge negative, more of a dig than anything. I have faith in MT and the team but if u have been around a long time ( and u have) then rubbery timelines are just the norm. I know Management are just as frustrated as us but they should consider that at least they have two advantage over us. 1. They are at least getting paid, we are not. 2. They are inside the company and know whats happening, while at times, we might as well inhabit the Moon, thats how little news we get.
    All i'm asking is that we get monthly updates and that before sending it out, someone takes one minute from their day to check its accuracy before passing it to us moon dwellers.
    On another matter, did u recieve my email from a couple of months ago? I know ur a popular lad, maybe it got missed in the hundreds of email u recieve weekly, some of them strangely addressed to a Earnie. What was it, Earnie used to say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.