IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

announcement - lehman to present at biox , page-18

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    i also feel it worth looking at the reporting timetable for october and especially note the Dr Goh presentation

Expected CAN-003 study data timetable:
    October 2012:
    Final (63rd) patient receives final dose of CVac

Early October 2012: ICS data from the first 6 patients who completed dosing

October 15 2012: Interim safety and PFS data presented by Dr. Goh at the IGCS conference in
    Vancouver, Canada.****************

Now I doubt any scientist would be making any presentation if they didn't have positive news to announce.......
    not only would be an expensive waste of time...but it would be a pointless exercise...and no one wastes time going to an IGCS conferance just to report on failure......

it would also reflect badly on the presenter Dr Goh.....

The upcoming expo presentation appears to fall in to the category of good news when coupled with Dr Goh making his upcoming presentation.....now they want the market on board to push the price up and distribute s much stock as possible on the Nasdaq market......

as i said I feel there is a vast amount of stock hidden away offshore...as reflected in the modest volumes traded in Australia recently ...and also the increase in volume traded on the Nasdaq.......

some are getting in early
    before the instos are briefed on the progress of the Cvac trials.......

the offshore brokers would be loaded up with cheap stock ..and any potential buyers would view this as a cheap buy with high potential for big gains.......
    we shall soon see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.