MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

announcement logic and caution, page-16

1. 1,451 Posts.
    MPO doesn't have the near term prospects of MAE, agreed it s at a good price but it has gone from 20 to 12 cents before the 10 for 1 change. We are seeing volatility in all markets more drops than ralleys though.
    The question is what is a safe asset to hold as an investor be it individual or company? Real estate is shot in the US, tresuries aren't even keeping pace with inflation, commodities are looking like they could possibly consolidate. In the US its all over the news about decreasing oil dependance, they arescrewed and they know it. The billionaire texas oil tycoon said today the US should power vehicles with natural gas and use wind for energy, the US has lots of reserves of oil gas, oil shale and coal and they will start using their own more. MAE property is ready to significantly produce with the right capital. 100-200mill investmnt with fast construction could easily see CC produce vast amounts of gas and its close to existing infrastructure.
    If the US does collapse from something such as fannie going under or te US rating loosing its AAA rating, we will all be screwed. Personally I don't think the US wil let it happen they have already shown that that will basically take what they need to survive. It seems like we are in energy wars right now, russia's gazprom is huge and been state owned generates massive profits, venezula has nationalised, a few weeks ago small regions of Bolivia voted for independance from the nationist government. Right now i feel safest in gas on the continental US because the US is willing to pay huge amounts of money to secure non US energy assets they will presumably be looking to consolidate their indigenous production because its far cheaper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.