FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Sorry but I don’t understand such negative feedback to this cap...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Sorry but I don’t understand such negative feedback to this cap raising.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Senegal. So I don’t understand why they would wait for a Senegal result.
    If Senegal exploration proves successful it will push the SP up but it will do absolutely nothing to the amount of cash FAR has in the bank. It will take years to become productive and become a revenue source for FAR.
    If they need capital to develop Kenya so be it. Would you rather they did nothing? Not me. The sooner they get moving in Kenya the better for everyone, especially shareholders.
    So why the negativity? Because there are 7.4% more shares on the market? Well if FAR hit oil in Senegal or Kenya or both, 7.4% more shares will have little impact on where the SP goes. Conversely if they don’t hit oil anywhere –7.4% more shares will have equally little impact.
    Getting cash in so they can move more quickly to develop offshore Kenya - now my logic can make perfect sense of that.
    This is a small adjustment; let’s not sweat over the small stuff.
    They are not doing this because they think Senegal is a duster. There is absolutely no sense to that at all. If Senegal spewed oil out all over the place it won’t put a cent into the company coffers for many years, just our pockets.
    Management have my vote on this one! Let’s not start banging on about management wage rises either.
    Good luck to all FARites, long and short, new and old. May Kenya prove to be a great big Elephant, and Senegal for that matter
    Sentiment: I would buy more if I had the money..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.