CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

announcement now out, page-5

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Gotta agree with Chubby

We are stuck with GT,.

Looking after number one - always has and always will

Cant fight it - just gotta try to wise up and use him like he has done us

He will end up with near enough to 100k at average 42c

May not be quite that but sozam a tad drunk so round it up and get near enough

Correct me if wrnong but it appears HNC na GT's con note amount to nothing less than a placement at 42c for a shat load of stock

Nup not happy but then again, I accepted some time ago that survival overrides dilution

Ho;d nowhere near the number I held previously - on a couple of occassions and disclosed frankly when my position was - No Position but now thinking ... and again, correct me please if wrong but seems if we vote yes, he and HNC end up with their loans being written off as having no more claim on the companies assets as a placement at 42c

If I had 24 million bucks to advamce to CMR would I take shares as security over that amount of money ...not in this market NO friggin way and yet it would appear that HNC and GT have accepted the idea of taking their money back in stock

Yep it means mega dilution but lets face it ---we should hardly be concerned about dilution when the actual viability of the company continuing to trade is at stake

If I think about it and get a calculator out maybe I can somehow get my average down to 42c - but to be hinest ....is just to much to think about ....

More than happ to acknowledge that I should have sold when GT sold previously

Also said am now watching to buy when gt buys ......as long as I sell when he does

So am now going to spend some time iver christmas to figure w=out what I have to do to get mmy current average down to GT 's 42c -

Not going to try to recoup the past ... made a hell load on CMR on the run up - unfortunatley I didnt sell at right time .... Got caught up in the greed

Having said that .... it also provided my fami;y things that my wage would not habve been able to provide so in the end - it worked for us

Anyway, disregarding what I made and lost previouly (cant look back att that ciz is history) I now have to look what I have to do to make my avereage roce ariound the same as GT's ... zReckon if I just buy a handfull more will end up around his price but considering that I will not know when he sells until afew days after- perhaps I need to get my average down below his 42c so that when he sells ... I can sell a few days after notice and still come out ahead

STILL WANT TO SMACK GT and RS in the mouth next time I see them....but my wife is different, .....she says she hates violence so does not want to smack anyone in the mouth and thinks it is a terrible thing that anyome would want to do that. But she also says that while she does not want to smack them in the mouth she feels that she has to .....not for pleasure ... just coz she has to

Will let you into a secret ....I copped one on the gob off her .......

I relied on what a SA judge said .....sometimes when women say NO they mean yes....well, all I can say is he hasnt met my wife.

A wonderful woman, great Mum, but when she says no ....she means NO ....Crikey it hurt ... but to be honest..words hurt more sometimes so I hope she gets to the EGM and hurts them with her words ....and if thats not enough ...well I hope she hurts their chin as much as she hurt mine that time

BTW have a look at the CVI thread ....we gotta get something like that going on CMR

OK I been talking some bull ....but gee ai want to smack a few people in th emouth as well

Mod's I can fully understand if you moderate my comments but lets face it.....some time words just aren't enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.