ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Announcement of "POC1"

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Since the announcement in June 2013 to work with a "Global Healthcare company" to work on developing a point of care device there has been much discussion and dot joining on the progress and value of this developing partnership.

After attending the AGM and listening to Josh Soldo talk about the problems "POC1" were having and how important Anteo's Mixngo is to them I have no doubt the partnership between Anteo and "POC1" is continuing to strengthen and will become a transformational partnership and commercially significant partnership.

There were many reasons speculated as to why "POC1" hadn't been formally announced - It was through some discussion at the AGM from one of the investors and Josh Soldo that mentioned that it was a company protocol from "POC1" not to name any collaborative partners until they are inside 12 months to product launch.

So with that here's some speculation - We know "POC1" are looking to launch this device late 2015 and also know from discussions at the AGM that they were looking to finish clinical trials in June 2015 - These would take at least a few months IMO

So if we know that these time frames are getting smaller and closer I personally think an announcement finally outing "POC1" may be edging closer much closer - Would be a nice announcement for January to start the new year

We know this deal has been stated as having the potential to be worth "in excess of $10m" per year as stated by CEO Geoff Cumming in October 2013.

Would be great to hear some comments from holders on what they think about this and as well welcome any researched reasoned posts by any with contrary viewpoints.

Investors will eventually realise the value of this technology and how broadly it will be used.

Happy New Year to all and heres to a big year for Anteo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.