SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

My take is that Terry is between a rock and a hard place in...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    My take is that Terry is between a rock and a hard place in regards to further updates right at present, sure he could give us a general update and im sure thats what he will do at latest by monday is my guess.
    But if the updates without any real substance the market tends to react to it negatively. So hes damned if he does and damned if he dosnt so to speak.

It could be a few more weeks before anything of any real substance can be announced I hope im wrong on this point.

But for me it allows me to factor this in my mind as being more probable, i do get disapointed and must admit it does get me down as i have a substatial holding in SSN.

Im absolutely certain that Terry is also pretty unhappy with this frustrating position SSN is in at present and will do everything in his power to get things back on track as soon as is humanely possible.

I can recall Terry personally telling me when i chatted to him once that most of his wealth is also tied up in SSN.
    There was a lot of concern about Genie at that time. People saying it had run out of oil and that it was doomed and the SP suffered accordingly, when i asked him about it his reply was oh were just having a few problems with the pump and it will be back on line soon and went on to say that he thought Genie was one of our best wells.

So i think we are very lucky to have a CEO who believes in the SSN story and puts his money where his mouth is and tells it as it is.
    Theres so many out there who hold no stock and are only concerned about lining their own pockets with a big fat pay check every week, and really couldnt give a damn about SH. BUT I truly beleive Terry is not in this category. I could be wrong but I will stick to my gut feeling on this point.

The MMs in the US together with the BOTS here are having a field day at present and gladly taking what they can get from the weak hands. But on the bright side theres serious accumulation taking place and even though it frustrates the hell out of me that we are powerless to do anything about this kind of manipulation, at least they must believe its worth it otherwise why do it.

By the way Sandys have you got any more himalayan plans, i would love to have a beer with you one day you must have some great stories. Some of my fondest memories were when i was walking in the foot hills of the Himalayas totally unprepared and suffered as a consequence.
    but hey when your 20 you can do anything or so you think. I was a total novice i was trying to get to Namche bazaar only made it to Lucla not sure if correct spelling. Absolute kids stuff compared to what you do.

Cheers LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.