AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

announcement out - 3 fold increase in s.verde!, page-49

1. 863 Posts.
    Ok Ok i give in. AVB is the most amazing stock on the ASX it is 100% headed for a massive re-rating i can't possibly imagine it could fail and the SP is right where we all want it with 50kms of drilling we are 100% guaranteed of lots of riches in the future, and some new tenements will make us a huge company like Vale we just need to have patience, don't worry about these short term little hick-ups because everyone is on board AVB and don't forget the 40 million dollars 100% guaranteed from Vale and now Xtrata will fund us when we find one billion tonnes of contained copper which is 200% guaranteed of course and don't forget all the satellite deposits that are also containing massive quantaties of Cu and nickel and PGM everywhere too wow its so exciting and we have such few shares on issue only a billion or something cant beat that if you tried and then what it all really comes down to is its just another speccie stock that is sitting on a JORC compliant resource of 15 grams of Cu at 10 percent which will surely be upgraded to 1 billion tonnnes contained Cu just as soon as the drilling is finished which will be really soon and then the SP will sky rocket to... 30 cents.

all just my opinion and my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.