AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I think Xtrada wanted to get on board the Avanco train. They...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I think Xtrada wanted to get on board the Avanco train. They probably relised that AVB had the right mix to find copper in their teniment next to rio verde. So it made scene to offer them the 2 nearby tenimnent to also explore. Its a win win for both groups, and both organisations can share the spoils. Whether copper is in the new teniments is yet to be confirmed. It spiked because the market probably think that these other teniments might be a distraction and drain extra funds from their present 20 million dollar stash. But the retrace was uncertainty still in the air. They need to simply confirm those 12 holes that we are waiting for. If they are good, then we are away. News on the other teniments might also give us a few rises. The key is now for the management to maintain the reporting, keep the investors in the loop. If we have to wait again for another 3 weeks expect a retrace back to 10c. It has busted through the retrace fork. But had difficulty moving back into the LT fork. 15 - 16 c is within the possibilities in the next few days. Markets must continue to trend up as well. At present they arent to reliable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.