BWN 0.00% 59.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

announcement out - bushan on the way out, page-6

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks M,

A lot of noteable shareholders have been pro-active and put a lot of time into this so that the company can be put back in shareholder hands

A quick and easy drilling campaign will complete the work which was meant to be JORC'd months ago, and our shares and options will inevitably be re-rated. Then we can source much better deals elsewhere. And hot tip, you don't have to be a genius to know that 1Bt is worth more than $10m!

Shareholders are being neglected and we are being completely disregarded by Bhushan and this board. First by making a complete shambles of the IER and calling 32c a fair deal. Then by calling the 32c a 'mistake' and putting a new number out at 8c... without any proof, so it's probably as much a product of fiction as the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.. Then you have the issue of over-paid and under-worked directors. For what we're paying the directors, and with 7 of them on board, I would have expected THREE JORC statements, not NONE! Then there is the constant and deliberate lack of disclosure and keeping shareholders like you and I in the dark.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. DO NOT LET YOURSELF BE MANIPULATED BY BHUSHAN'S SCAM.

OUR SHARES ARE WORTH A LOT MORE THAN WHAT BHUSHAN ARE PREPARED TO PAY YOU.

I URGE YOU TO BE APART OF THE GREATER SHAREHOLDER MOVEMENT. WE WILL THEN BE ABLE TO RELEASE A JORC AND LET THE MARKET, NOT BHUSHAN, DICTATE HOW MUCH OUR SHARES AND OPTIONS ARE REALLY WORTH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.