MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

announcement out-directors participated thespp, page-7

1. 1,451 Posts.
    You need to get some perspective guys they closed it 2 days early!

do you think it was because some magical unicorn came in to offer the company some fairy dust or more likely that they realised they had reached the full potential of the SPP anyway?

Or more likely the case, they needed the funds asap so in order to get them they closed the SPP to get the ball rolling on collection.

Jamie what are you investing in MAE for for it to struggle along from crises to crises or are you actually expecting significant progress soon?

What MAE's doing with these fund raisings is just like what the US is doing. Raising the debt ceiling bit by bit and not solving the underlying problem just delaying it.

The only solution to MAE's issues is serious gas flows yet you act like the company is saved becasue of a poxy $2 Mill raised?

You keep wishing that some knight is coming to save maid marion but in real life the most plausible reasons are the more likely to actually be happening.

I'll make a bet here right now if some deal comes to light in the next few weeks that confirms your theory on the SPP i'll never post on MAE forum again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.