IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

announcement out merger ontrack for october, page-2

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    The key point on everyone's mind is not how much, but what is the method of exchange. There is no way on earth in this cash stripped market that NKWE will be able to raise the funds in the financial markets. So that leaves them with a placement - possible, but if likely, that move would have been taken during the period when they were negotiating a deal with IGC in the first place.

Here is my bet - Tony is a patient man and couldnt give a stuff about the ordinary trader. He has plenty of patience and i believe would prefer a scrip in NKWE - a scrip in a company whose price is falling daily - meaning the amount he gets for IGC increases daily - obviously.

There is also, IMHO, no chance of an asset sale - as i believe all the players showed their hand previously and now Tony knows he has left himself open to market forces and wont take a sub bid for the asset.

Tony will then sit and wait for Platinum to rocket again in about 2 years and make a killing.

Oh yeah - forget to mention - notice how in the past 2 NKWE announcements no mention of the IGC negotiation progress - funny that :-)

My risk position would be to wait and buy some NKWE at a price you are comfortable with after the deal is done and wait - you will make a killing in a couple of years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.