MEK 3.23% 3.2¢ meeka metals limited

News?...well, it's better than a poke up the bum with a blunt...

1. RKS
    573 Posts.
    News?...well, it's better than a poke up the bum with a blunt stick...

I picked up $500 worth at 0.3c this morning, so I guess I am as optimistic as is physically possible in this dreary market.

Victory dances are down to a pitiful shuffle, but it is better than nothing.

On a less metaphysical note, Gold appears to be on the march once again, now at $914USD.

The pattern over the past few months has been: Oil falls, Oz dollar falls, Gold rises, US stocks crash. At present we have a rise in Gold as mentioned, a fall in Oil to $43 (Bloomberg), Oz dollar has fallen from 65c to 64.8 and ASX has fallen steadily since 11AM. Nikkei is currently down 1.63%, China's SSE 50 is down 1.9%, Hang Seng is down 0.5% ~ I think we'll see the Dow plunge tonight or tomorrow night and Gold will head back toward a thousand bucks.

That means that IRG has a serious shot at 1c next week, 2c if they can pull another rabbit out of the hat :)

'might buy some more at 0.4c tomorrow, if there are any left at that price to buy...if 0.3c then I'll definitely be buying :)

Robert

PS: Forget the pretenders, buy a 'Penny Stock' that really is worth a penny (maybe :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $39.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $18.81K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 681955 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 115709 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.