AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

announcement out on asx , page-137

1. 2,810 Posts.
    "i guess it could have been far worse. You could have bought into a company that went broke or had zero chance of recoping your money."

This is very true Copperroad but scant consolation.

If I believed that AVB was this hidden gem that the market simply hasn't noticed or woken up to, it wouldn't bother me that it hasn't performed thusfar and that many other stocks are running because I know I'd have my day

The reason I'm so frustrated and disappointed is because I genuinely don't believe this to be the case. I did once but now am of the opinion that AVB is not fundamentally distinguishable from a lot of other explorers, most of whom will never transition to producer status. It's grades simply don't make it a " must have" for instos and fundies. Unlike most, I do not see Xstrata and Vale as the magic elixir and right now I'd settle to recoup my losses.....not a good reason to be in a stock

I find the communications by the company confusing, inconsistent and disengenous and I think they have lost their way to large degree.

I thought AVB would be a good investment for me....I have lost a lot of my conviction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.