AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Simon,Thanks to you too for the time and effort put into your...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    Hi Simon,

Thanks to you too for the time and effort put into your posts

I have never worked in the mining industry so I wouldn't dare venture into the technical aspects which you and BT are clearly familiar with

Whilst I know markets aren't always efficient and do not always ascribe the correct value to companies all the time, it strikes me that AVB has been exploring and putting out results long enough to have gained familiarity with institutions,fund managers and those with the resources to take meaningful stakes in the company, thereby making a real difference to the sp

It's common cause that AVB is the domain of day traders, continuously churning the stock for a few pips profit

I would be very interested to hear your opinion as to why AVB has not gained the broader market acceptance to which you and many other posters appear to believe it is entitled? What is it that the market is failing to recognise with this company? Is it the potential that may still be unlocked? Because, clearly, what the market has learned so far has failed to attract the big money.

It's all very well for people to say things like " it's a loaded spring" or " our day will come" or " just be patient" but much of the time its blind hope by those hoping to justify to themselves that they made the correct investment decision

Not trying to be controversial or confrontational....just looking for the opinion of a poster whose views I respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.