AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

announcement out on asx , page-148

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    SimonH, agree whole heartedly with the philosophy of your posts. I'll leave the mining high tech to others though. I can't help feeling there is an agenda in BT's posts. The reason being, for BT to say that he has respect and trust for the managing director (which was good to hear corroborated as it is my impression as well) but then to say that he effectively doesn't believe what TP has stated... i.e Gold values will be of significance, cost of production will be at the lower end etc. This is very much a paraoxical position.

Essentially it comes down to saying "I trust the man but not his judgements and statements?".

I also find it strange to critique a company for having a balance of Entrepreneurial, management for a producing mine, skills to design the mine, geo to find the ore. From where I sit it is a well balanced and essential mix. People investing in this company should check up on the background and experience of all the directors/managment. They are a talented and VERY well experienced bunch.

Having run a company (not mining) from inception as the entrepreneurial person (and every thing else initially) through to the peak of its industry and eventually selling out to the advantage of all stakeholders I can sincerely say that you need that role fulfilled in a successful company. The person who puts up the bucks when the going gets hard and works their proverbial off to make things happen! I believe it was actually our chairperson who stumped up big time at one point during an early capital raising around GFC time to keep the then small explorer breathing. He later sold down some, he was possibly massively over leveraged having pushed hard for AVB. However, the doom sayers seem to only remember the sell down...human nature I guess.

Anyway, looking forward to the Prelim feasibility due in the next few weeks. It will help us all draw a bottom line to these discussions. Given the current copper and gold prices, both of which look like they are trending up, whatever they come up with will probably get better...especially if you look at the way TP reports, he promises then over delivers mostly.

Just for thought; copper $8400, gold $1770. 10,000 tonnes mine...who would bet against that! Conservatively $6000 tonne net earnings...$60 million a year PE 10:1 share price 55c. That is without Pedro Branco...

PS If u have a substantial holding come to the AGM, we can all have a beer afterwards and dissect it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.