APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

announcement out, page-28

1. 86 Posts.
    Okay, Pedantic semantics, I know!
    Yes we are closer, because time marches on. As for whether the announcement we want is imminent, that question is the one that remains unanswered. As THUMBS UP shows with APGs announcement history, it's been coming for a while, along with the involvement of a major player.

Don't get me wrong I 'hope' it is imminent, and I 'hope' it is a doozy, and makes up for the decade (or longer for others) wait - but notice the word 'hope' sprinkled liberally above. Hope isn't something you can spend, sure you hold it close and don't let it go, but clinging to it isn't good either. Other than that it means little.

I have no idea with this company, other than they have a great concept, have partially implemented it, and stuck at it and persisted in the same direction for so long to be bordering on stubborn. That's worthy in my book, but the punters that are selling today feel otherwise.
    I notice the support stops have slipped away from the buy side - they are the ones that aren't fully convinced and believe time is on their side.

I'd love to see the colour of the money, and a convincing, plain speaking announcement. Heck, they can even shut the site down for a week while they all get legless and recover - what would I care!

Hopefully, this is the one though ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.