APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

announcement out, page-33

1. 192 Posts.
    Hi,

APG have the technology tried and tested they need to start generating revenues. Currently they are looking for the ultimate mega super deal which I hope they land. APG's method of negotiating doesnt seem to be successful, maybe some smaller deals would help APG get to its final goal.

The technology side gets APG excited, patents etc this is great but there is a need for balance. Without steady income the current model is not sustainable. APG can't keep issuing shares to professional investors for ever as they have been doing.(maybe they can?).

If everything works out with the major international then logically APG would help build a EARS plant overseas. This would hopefully bring in royalties.

The Newcastle plant income can cover the admin expenses.
    The possible international plant provides bonus $$$ hopefully to build a ERMS plant in australia which would then generate the more $$$. Then BHP may decide to build an ERMS plant which will lead to more $$$.

It was 3 years ago that I had the same thoughts and had projections of the sp reaching a $1 by now and more in the future. APG still have the potential but they are slow. I hold more now than 3 years ago and hope they end up winning like the tortoise did against the hare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.