CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

PSI im not a geologist or a coal mining engineer but from what...

1. 362 Posts.
    PSI im not a geologist or a coal mining engineer but from what you have said......We have lots of Good quality coal on hand and this strat drilling campaign will help to determine more about the quality and location of the resource.

Then comes the question how do CTP access and utilize this resource?????

Can it physically be mined by either open cut (megga big hole I know) or underground methods (One huge 600 to 800 metre sink hold through rock)?????

Is its quality good enough that it could it be sold by the Million tonne lot to China or India???

If it can be mined what would be the cost of extraction? would it exceed any realistic sales revenue or as CB has said could CTP end up with .01 or .001 cents per tonne profit or more?????

Has a project costing been conducted?

Are you involved in similar project costing processes in the coal mining industry??

One big question which you may like to consider is why have RIO recently purchased mineral leases adjoining the CTP tenements????

RIO obviously had access to details about coal quantity, quality and depth from CTP's previous drilling campaigns but prefered those leases to ones on the Moon. I can only speculate but am interested in your thoughts on this.

If extraction by mining then what other means are open for CTP to access, capture and market the energy contained it the coals????

Im sure that Cougar or some other player in the developing energy sectors would like to showcase its technology in an area it is not subjected to unreasonable Govt intervention. Peanut power and LNG only for Qld lol.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.