CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

announcement out, page-35

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    grangeh,

Good catch, thanks. You're right, they are not the same. But they have worked on combined reports for CTP before - the CSG-GTL study was done by Mulready and Holt Campbell Payton, but it was Mulready who did the geological side of it so they were responsible for the CSG claims.

HCP are the engineering side of it so they can't really be expected to know the finer details of the geological side, but they should at least know what is realistic and what's not - they are consultants after all, they're supposed to be the cream of the crop.

Re: the smattering of voices wondering why ex-holders still post here, I can't speak for the others (and I suspect their motivations are different from mine), but the Amadeus Basin is one of my great interests geologically, and CTP is the only company actively exploring it, so even though I don't hold any more I still follow the company.

I'm also interested in drilling and O&G exploration generally, and I know some here appreciate my input (which I never claim to be expert, just a grizzly-bearded geo with his two cents!), so I made the decision to keep posting here. I learn a lot here from you guys on the financial and business side too, plus the questions I get asked make sure I can justify my own stance to myself as well, so I get a lot out of it.

I'm not trying to beat up on CTP - I try to be positive when positive news comes out, it's just all except the most rose-tinted holders would have to concede there's been a lot more negative than positive news lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.