MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

announcement out, page-8

1. 1,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    BM3121, I feel the same way as you. I am sure others do. Tell me of any company that pays directors a good wage & then a bonus equivalent to 20% of the company for doing an ordinary job in running the company.
    Or is the bonus for saving the company that they brought to its kneees in the first place.
    In the END, they & us & I will be accountable to the Lord above. Not preaching here. But know this for sure. Those that do things that we feel are Um, well, Mysterious (cant say what I want to) will be judged themselves & unfortunately it will filter through to their generations.

There is a word people forget. It is called Blessed and it doesnt mean just with money.

Anyhow I hope for all us good souls that this MAE does well & gets taken over & we move on.

It seems to be slowly gaining momentum.,

Like JordanRivers, I cant work out why they ignored the old wells. Maybe greed thinking if they get volumes of gas from new wells, this will be worth north of $2.
    They should have arranged the water wells first & then worked the old wells & as cash comes in, drill new wells.

I try & think of MAE as a new listed company even though it still owes me

cheers

Freespins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.