EPE enterprise energy limited

re: blackoil due tomorrow morning Blackoil u fool I got an idea...

1. 499 Posts.
    re: blackoil due tomorrow morning Blackoil u fool I got an idea of wat is going on.

Firstly i am voting for Jeb Bush because he hasn't fried as many inmates as George W.

I'm thinking EPE don't want any funny business going on with their shares right, just like the other day.

i think that they think henceforth i think a few daytraders (scum of the earth) start to play pass the parcel with EPE and run it up to 30.5 right.

Company peoples think, hold your nellies, the cats outa the bag, who has a satellite phone or maybe cdma, coz i know ma mobile doesn't work at Surat.

Anyways they think wowowowo, someone has rang up and and the shares are in a frenzy and we have 4,117,ooo shares in escrow til tomorrow.

I am guessing and I am retarded that it is a minor oil or gas find and daytraders don't care of this fact coz they gunna buy EPE even if they find the bit that GDY is looking for.

I would like to be at the Surat pub tonight (nice decorum) or maybe out at waggabi or pretending to have a flat tyre near silver springs and hope a oil bloke from EPE come to ma rescue and i ask for info.

Watever happens tomorrow, don't think it is real because oil is stuffed look at hdr osh sto awe etc etc.

This could be the last gasp of breath u got for a while and just buy EPE 5 cents under the open and hang on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.