EPE enterprise energy limited

somethings up...???? i've just spent the last few hours[look at...

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    somethings up...???? i've just spent the last few hours[look at the time of this post]going over the releases for the yr.i'm to tired to type it all out...just go and have a look at geoff hills entities original holdings on the distrubution schedule on the 13th of may and then follow it thru to now...

did u ll now that hill is the only director whos shares arent in escrow...every other directors shares are in escrow till may of 06...thats right they couldnt sell now even if they wanted to..only hill can and has.....the releases say that hill has been selling on market...u be the judge of that...hill and his entites paid 20cents for his shares when the company relisted in may....why would he sell the largest chunk of shares in his recent sales for .2029 cents on the 30th of sept.

its going to be very good news in a few hours...or when it is released....as is already know...theres oil down there its been know for some time.. you just had to work it out like they did a while ago...;))

bring it on...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.