RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Fantastic news today. Yeah I was awake and watched my portolio...

1. 478 Posts.
    Fantastic news today. Yeah I was awake and watched my portolio that's 95% in RRL take a 25% hit in early doors, but was still smiling and not phased at all. It's no wonder some people lose money- they seem to have been under the impression you can buy assets without raising cash and get them for free, lol. Just good old fashioned stupidity.

Thankfully for all of us who have profit timescales greater than a couple of hours, we've had our company largely derisked. 4000bopd in 36 months at $25 profit a barrel (PL said $25-30, and this was when oil was $80 a barrel), would be:

4000*365*$25= $36.5m. At 10x earnings that's a value of $365m- which means alongside Texas, the company is derisked at current prices- providing you can wait 3 years.

So, what we have here is as close to a guarantee that your shares will be worth at least as much in 3 years as they are now. But, in a rare case of a low-risk and high-reward share, we also have this exploratory upside in Trinidad, Puntland, and Georgia.

So, if it all goes wrong with our exploration, we lose nothing, providing you can keep your money here for 3 years. If we success with the exploration, we'll rocket up well past these levels.

It's as close to a sure thing as you're going to get in Oil and Gas companies, really. Very, very happy here. :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.