DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Asterisk: I cannot say I agree that the volume shows no...

1. 113 Posts.
    Asterisk: I cannot say I agree that the volume shows no indication of foul play. Volume and trade wise has been slow for a long while, then in one days trading session, DIRECTLY PRIOR TO AN UNANNOUNCED TRADING HALT, more volume goes through in that short window than in the entire last month - and ALL of it is a sell-off down 50% from the current price to orders already waiting in the bid. There was no upselling from bidders to the .003 sell price.

We will see soon enough. But that seems to me like someone knows something that the rest of the shareholder obviously don't. Which to me can only mean those persons close to the company with direct access to the drill and the results thus far. As you know, ASX rules are that NO information is allowed to be released or let out or discussed prior to an ASX ANN. Hmmm...!!

It will be what it will be. And we ALL got in on this in hope and speculation hoping for great things but not necessarily expecting it. It was always wildly speculative. But still, allowing an advantage to be had by a select few at the expense of the rest of the shareholders - assuming this to be the case, is just not on. And it can also be seen as market manipulation if not insider trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.