CTP 0.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

CB,Agreed on all counts mate. We can't disguise the fact that...

1. 100 Posts.
    CB,

Agreed on all counts mate. We can't disguise the fact that the disagreement HAS occurred but we must also identify the steps being taken by both parties to resolve.

I have been looking into it since reading your post, and I have noted that Century's MB7 has been used extensively by Buru Energy in the Canning Basin.

http://www.buruenergy.com.au/getfile/463.pdf

They seem to be happy with the results as they not only used the rig for drilling initially, they have re-used it to deepen the well. They also appear to be somewhat finished... does this open up a door for us?

I also heard they have new management? Can anyone comment or substantiate this with some proof? I checked their website but couldn't find that information... but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

In any case, if we are to resolve this issue... couldn't we simply ask THEM to re-enter surprise? This new management (possibly) and rig seem to be working just fine with Buru, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

It may solve arbitration concerns and also finally get a drill in the ground. Not ideal, but with a dearth of rigs at our disposal, beggars can't be choosers and I for one would prefer to see Surprise drilled than sitting idol.

Just my thoughts. It would be nice to see something happening.

Thanks for the post CB.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.16am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.