CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

announcement out, page-5

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Dear Mr Good Oil.

Once again in response to your negative interpretation of the outcome of the interlocutory proceedings.

I will assume that you have never been involved any litigation or Court proceedings other than driving offences.

Any good lawyer will tell you that was a good result.

Century were claiming that they had to the right to a considerable amount,

“$795,649.36 in addition to the amounts already paid for services provided up to the point of termination of the contract.

While the Court decided against granting an injunction, Century has through the process reduced its claim to between $312,282.66 and $358,832.66.”

that was rejected by the Court and the amount was far smaller, (approx 50%) so that in itself justifies CTP position and not allowing Century to draw down the total amount.

CTP was clearly protecting the shareholders funds and working capital and was clearly successful in that regard.

How you manage to arrive at the conclusion that Century "They are a much stronger Company than CTP , and it showed in this result imo." is beyond comprehension.

Century was retrained from drawing down the total amount they claimed. That cannot be a win by any reasonable and unbiased persons interpretation.

So you will forgive me if I reject your continual negative position as being nothing more than latching onto any situation to make money from your short on your CFD's

If I an in error in that regards and you (or any person) you work for) do not in fact have any CFD's on a short basis please advise, so that I may unreservedly and publicly apologise.

Waiting with baited breath !

Have a good day

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.