AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Well cut me legs off and call me shorty. A flamin' National...

1. 796 Posts.
    Well cut me legs off and call me shorty. A flamin' National Park! Never a dull moment in the land of MNM.
    Just spent and hour reading through all the posts and it was like riding a roller coaster.

Congratulations to management and all the long term holders. After such a long wait we finally own 100% of Mt Mulligan. 500mt (maybe more) of Black Coal. Cheers to that!

Navy, hang in there ol' son. I can understand your nervousness after the NMS saga but don't lose sight of the bigger picture here. I personally don't think your 8c call is that ridiculous as sentiment plays a huge roll in the short term trends of the market. For all those who are boasting about having back pockets full of cash ready to throw at Mantle (personally I think that is crap as they were the same posters telling us all about blue skys in the lead up to the case and if that was the belief then why hold off buying?), they should be also hoping for the sp to get smashed over the next few days.

If directors start selling then I will start to worry but as has been posted here earlier, this is a bump in the road and the more it is considered it is actually quite a small bump. There is no National Park. Rather just a proposal by a desperate stale government who are on a hiding to nothing. I am a new qld'er (ex WAian) and it seems that hairbrain ideas such as these is a large part of the reason Anna and co are about to cop a shilacking.

When I first read lex's post at the top of this thread I couldn't believe it, but after letting it all sink in it is 99% good news. We now own Mt Mulligan. Good riddance Calcifer.

Newman/ the LNP is pro development/industry/jobs and wont consider this for a second.

sido i smelt a rat the moment you wrote that you had a mate.

I'll sleep soundly tonight even though i suspect the sp will take a hit tomorrow. Then again who knows? Sometimes things happen in the stock market that you least expect. But i don't need to tell anyone here that.

A National Park indeed!

What next? A heritage listing for BM?

Take care ladies and lads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.