VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

announcement out, page-23

1. 222 Posts.
    Giddy i think you remember right. The well was declared commercial and the pipework and everything else was done which is why all shareholders were lead to believe everyone was on the money. They then went on to say they will investigate the well after they had discovered an even bigger reservoir. This is when it all fell apart. If it was commercial and it was ready to flow with pipework and everything else set and ready why not put it on production?
    And if there was oil flowing at the time and all the infrastructure was built, why not just open it up and let the oil initially found flow now? Forget about drilling it again at this point. Last time i checked we needed cash more then ever.

This is our only project/investment keeping us just above water. Looking back at what happened with FP up to this point something just doesnt smell right, and it never did over the lst 2 years.

Does anyone agree with this? Obviously there was oil found at the time, why not just open it up and start pumping? Doesnt cost anything coz everything we need is there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.